June 23, 2016

My 21 Day Beachbody Ultimate Reset Journey - the decision



June 13, 2016

I made a really big decision today that really makes me nervous but something is calling me to do this. For the last couple of months I keep hearing that little voice in my head telling me to do the 21 Day Ultimate Reset. I keep telling that voice to keep quiet. I have even had dreams about this Reset. They are really trying to get this message through. Soooooo.......I decided to listen. After watching a fellow coach's journey through the Reset this month and another friend and Legion of FIT coach doing it for the second time now I feel like it's my time. I purchased the 21 Day Ultimate Reset today.

My body is really needing me to do this. I feel like I have too many toxins built up and it's time to get serious about getting healthier. The 3 Day Refresh felt amazing and gave me a great jumpstart. I feel so good when I do the Refresh so I know I will feel even more amazing doing the Reset. My body hasn't been feeling well lately. I'm reacting more to what I eat, I'm getting more headaches, feeling very sluggish and I'm not able to shed any pounds so these are all signs that I have some unhealthy toxins built up.

So.....I'll be embarking on a 21 day journey when I get this. I hear that the food is absolutely amazing and delish. The absolute hardest part for me, to be totally honest, will be the no alcohol part. I mean absolutely none! Not a drop..... so please support me friends. Doing this in the summer will be tough but it's only 21 days. I will be doing this over the 4th of July so it will definitely be a challenge for me. I think it will be a mental challenge more than physical. I need this. I need to do this for me. I need to completely Reset my system to wake it up.

I need cheerleaders!! I'll let you know when I start and I'll probably video journal my experience through this. I know I can do it!! I just might be crazy, but I will succeed and it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment