April 2, 2017

Sometimes you just need to take a leap!

This one gave me goosebumps this morning. To me that means, it's what my soul is feeling and wants me to hear.

"You were born to do great things. Now is the time to leap over the obstacles of fear, procrastination and self-doubt. Determine what you really want out of life. Write it down and read it over several times daily. Ask yourself ~ "What am I willing to give up in order to get it? "

To achieve a great life, you must be willing to make a great sacrifice. Make up your mind to go for it! You must want it and fight for it like a drowning man wants air! Decide to create an extraordinary life. Refuse to play small or to give up. Do not follow the crowd. Choose the road less traveled and march toward your dream. Where there's a will, there is a way. Because, you have something special. You have GREATNESS within you!!" ~Les Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment